PDA

View Full Version : need new tv show to watch

bigballblue
13-10-2011, 18:36
as the title says im looking to download complete back catalogue of a tv program and im looking for ideas based on what you guys have seen or would recommend

i like all things funny like still game , rab c nesbitt , two and a half men , only fools etc and old british classics like minder and auf weidersehen pet etc and more modern stuff like gavin and stacy and the inbetweeners

seen all these a hundred times though so looking for something new to watch along those lines , im not really into yank comedy two and a half men was the exception

any ideas or recommendations would be great

thanks

edit== i like crime and factual/nature stuff too but again seen most programs

wiz569
13-10-2011, 19:29
I presume you are watching or have seen the latest episodes of

Criminal Minds
The Mentalist
Haven
Warehouse 13
Fringe
Sanctuary
Supernatural
Terra Nova
The Walking Dead (new series starts on Monday :))
CSI Miami
Alphas
Bones (new series in 2 weeks)

not really into comedy but do like 2 1/2 men and the big bang theory

gavshell800
13-10-2011, 20:05
I watched prison break when it was on. It started off good and ran well for a few seasons but it got killed with a crap/sudden ending due to the writters goin on strike in america.

nowuckinfurries
13-10-2011, 22:23
Dexter?

bigballblue
13-10-2011, 23:01
cheers for suggestions lads thats exactly what i was after , ive heard of some of them but not all of them so ill have a quick wiki about them and see what i fancy .

my dad suggested spooks and theres 8 series available for download have any of you seen that ? and is it any good ?

gavshell800
13-10-2011, 23:13
Spooks is good. Ive watched it when i can catch it the past few years. Defo worth a watch mate. Im sure its on the now. Not sure what series but i seen it advertised lately.

julianpooh
14-10-2011, 09:11
Rubicon - Only 1 season but very good
Sleeper Cell
Nikita - Bit cheesey and also worth finding La Femma Nikita
American Gothic - Real oldy but goody
Just started watching X-Files from season 1
Enjoyed Luther and quite liking Hidden

blobbins08
14-10-2011, 10:50
A planned second series of Rubicon was canned by AMC so they could focus on The Walking Dead to satisfy the big shit-eating audience it pulled in. Unbelievable! At least they're still making Breaking Bad so I'll let them off a bit.

deeboi
14-10-2011, 17:41
You mentioned some Scottish comedy there BBB, I watched a film the other night, One Day Removals hahaha was pmsl not the greatest movie but I thought it was funny, about 2 removal men from Aberdeen and the fact that in 1 day they accidently manage to kill everyone they meet, worth a watch if you've not seen it.

No-one mentioned, "How not to live your life" I thought that was a good English comedy, 3 series I think.

Apart from that everything I watch has been mentioned above.

Fekker
16-10-2011, 14:47
I love Spooks, best prog on BBC, pity this is the last series. Have been watching Pan Am which is quite good.

deeboi
17-10-2011, 10:13
Strike Back and Strike Back:Project Dawn is shit hot too m8 if you like Spooks then you'll like this.

Fekker
25-10-2011, 00:09
Just watched Grimm, not too bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh3rFsv_WSE

glic83
25-10-2011, 22:17
Sons of Anarchy
Dexter
Breaking Bad
Fringe
Homeland -this just started is getting good reviews
Boardwalk empire