PDA

View Full Version : las vegas

bigballblue
12-02-2013, 18:18
im in need of a new show to watch was having a look at tv packs to download and there 5 seasons of this , anyone watched it ??? any good ??

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364828/

deeboi
13-02-2013, 10:07
Did you d/l any of these? sounds like it might be not bad.

I might d/l the first couple of the 1st series to see what like it is, like you I need some new shows to watch, movies are all crap just now.

bigballblue
13-02-2013, 10:12
just gonna update this thread there lol ,,

downloaded first 5 episodes of season 1 to give it a chance , watched them until 4 am this morning and its well worth the watch from what ive seen so far , downloading the rest now ( 36gb , thank fook virgin doubled my speed :) )

rangerton
13-02-2013, 17:19
On a similar note to what you are watching, a new series starts tomorrow night on sky called "Vegas" which looks good.

There's also a good one starring Kevin Bacon, called "The Following". It's about a former F.B.I investigator tracking down a serial killer that has escaped from prison, so not one for the kids to watch (it can be a bit violent) the third episode was on Tuesday night.

Will
14-02-2013, 07:35
222 Don't know if anyone would be interestted but I've just watched "New Tricks" 1-8 thoroughly enjoyed it (if you like that sort of programme) nearly 37 gig.

wiz569
14-02-2013, 10:52
There's also a good one starring Kevin Bacon, called "The Following". It's about a former F.B.I investigator tracking down a serial killer that has escaped from prison, so not one for the kids to watch (it can be a bit violent) the third episode was on Tuesday night.

Watched the first four episodes back to back last night,excellent :)

sent using my telepathic powers

blobbins08
14-02-2013, 14:22
Workaholics

bigballblue
03-04-2013, 23:54
recently finished this - worth the watch in the beginning but dragged on a bit - lost its way completely series 5

series 1-3 = 7/10 - bit predictable however enough variation per episode to keep watching
series 4 = 6/10 - bit boring , similar story lines and plots as previous episodes imo , lacked decent plots and originality
series 5 = 3/10 - poor at best , boring , predictable and dull - only watched series thru as id watched the rest - poor ending to final episode although i doubt at time they knew it was final episode

james caan ( ed de line ) and vanessa marcil ( sam marquez ) brilliant characters and well acted ( first 4 series )

overall worth a viewing but no more than that

nowuckinfurries
04-04-2013, 01:38
Just starting to watch Game of Thrones. Anyone seen it. Worth watching?

rangerton
04-04-2013, 08:26
I'd say so mate, if you like fantasy/fictional history type stories (but, as usual, the books are much better)

You may already know by now if you've started watching them, but don't watch with small kids around, a lot of sex scenes in them.

nowuckinfurries
04-04-2013, 09:26
I'd say so mate, if you like fantasy/fictional history type stories (but, as usual, the books are much better)

You may already know by now if you've started watching them, but don't watch with small kids around, a lot of sex scenes in them.

Watched first 4 episodes last night ( couldn't sleep after nights all month). Considering I got up and walked out of the cinema during Lord of the Rings( pile of Shite) I 'm surprised I watched 4 episodes back to back.

eccleston101
05-04-2013, 20:49
You did way better than me, fell asleep during the second episode and gave up