PDA

View Full Version : an body know how to play this file ( Olympus has fallen)

plasterer
26-04-2013, 07:05
an body know how to play this file

No suitable decoder module:
VLC does not support the audio or video format "undf". Unfortunately there is no way for you to fix this.

Supposed to be a dvd screener
Got the 750meg on the desktop but thrown everything but the kitchen sink at it ,But thats next ,Cheers ,Boys .......Paul

Will
26-04-2013, 07:18
So what TYPE of file is it? sure I've mentioned this before http://shooter.cn/splayer/index.en.html plays all I've thrown at it.

wooster1
26-04-2013, 07:21
Sounds corrupt/incomplete.

I'd take a guess that "undf" means undefined and VLC has no idea what kind of file it is.

deeboi
26-04-2013, 12:31
Paul I've downloaded a good few of that movie now and there all really shitty copies m8

Post the nzb or torrent file and I'll try it too.

plasterer
26-04-2013, 18:15
Heres the nzb dee,lets know how it goes mate ......................Paul

Fekker
26-04-2013, 20:59
Probably the file is corrupt and vlc is having a hissy fit.

deeboi
26-04-2013, 21:02
I downloaded it and It's a fake m8 and I knew without even playing it ;)

I attempted to play it but it wouldn't play in any player I had.

When you first open the folder the avi file doesn't change into a thumbnail still of the video file and when you look at the properties/details there's no info about bitrate etc. and the nfo file only contains the name of the file where as a normal nfo would be promoting the name of the group with loads of symbols usually.

I knew it was a fake when I opened the folder and inside are three files Olympus Has Fallen 2013 English DVDScr.AC3.avi and also Olympus Has Fallen 2013 English DVDScr.AC3 and the dead give away, lol x264 Video Codecs XP-Win7.exe file.

People will naturally try to play the movie and of course it wont play so they say "oh look! a file called x264 Video Codecs XP-Win7,exe those codecs are what you need to play video files click,click then who knows, it may be just an innocent ad or it might be a virus of some kind.

I scanned the files but no alerts, but I'm not clicking that bloody file though, lol i'm just gonna ditch it m8, when there's a decent torrent going around you can guarantee it'll be on isohunt and there will be loads of possitive comments, always wait for the comments ;)

This is just my personal opinion though.

EDIT: also tried will's suggestion splayer but it wouldn't play it either.

bigballblue
26-04-2013, 21:58
this looks like the best out there at the moment mate

http://www.iptorrents.com/details.php?id=812441

wooster1
28-04-2013, 13:08
People will naturally try to play the movie and of course it wont play so they say "oh look! a file called x264 Video Codecs XP-Win7,exe those codecs are what you need to play video files click,click then who knows, it may be just an innocent ad or it might be a virus of some kind.

+1
I'd put a quid on it being a variant of the increasingly common police themed ransomware.

plasterer
29-04-2013, 06:52
Watched this last night on the pictures
10/10 from me class film ...................Paul

deeboi
29-04-2013, 07:07
Watched this last night on the pictures
10/10 from me class film ...................Paul

Did they have a good copy? lol

wooster1
30-04-2013, 10:04
:rofl: