+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Derren Brown Investigates : The man who contacts the dead.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Derren Brown Investigates : The man who contacts the dead.

I loved watching Derren Brown expose Joe Power as a fake, in fact Derren never done anything the stupid fooker done that all by himself, lol.

I really hate all that psychic pish and talking to dead people, no-one can talk to dead people, in fact there's special hospitals for those type of idiots.

I feel sorry for the gullible people being ripped off by psychic's/mediums who actually believe their loved ones are talking to them, it's sad.

Penn and Teller had a series once called "Bullshit" and they also exposed famous psychic's too.

This is more like a rant now, lol but another guy who I hate with a passion is that Derek Acorah.
    Takes a load of gullible people into darkened dungeon type things then just screams, scaring the shit out of the people who are with them.

Ghosts must all be on the night shift because you never see Acorah taking anyone through the daytime to visit these places, lol.

Next week Derren Brown Investigate people with Xray eyes, need to see this.
    1m Dish - Alsat Superior Dark Motor - Titanium 0.1db LNB - ITGate TGS200 using UKUR 9

dee's tunes

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

made himself look a prat.

but come on lds you dont belive his aunty realy gave him the background info on the woman LOL>

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh Yeah, I forgot all about the end, lol.
    1m Dish - Alsat Superior Dark Motor - Titanium 0.1db LNB - ITGate TGS200 using UKUR 9

dee's tunes

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

its all a waste of time , absolute fukin bullshite pish the lot of it and the lot of them , there all con men , derren brown is the biggest fud of them all imo

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

The wifes goin to see him this friday at the kings in glasgow. I kindly refused as its not my thing, so her brother got roped into goin.LOL

+ Reply to Thread