We are all still learning. No one knows it all, so please respect that we may all need to ask silly questions from time to time.
Remember the Thanks Button....
"Reality is an illusion caused by the lack of alcohol"
The server location dictates the jurisdiction it operates under, but it is swings and roundabouts.
I did a Cisco Security course a couple of years ago and it was reckoned that we might only be aware of about 25% of all the malware and viruses out there, and of the other 75%, it was suspected that the Chinese Government was responsible for the bulk of it (they employ warehouses full of hackers a coders).
Only a few months ago, it was also discovered that 700million Android smartphones might have shipped preloaded with Chinese Governemnet sanctioned spyware.
So maybe it's more of a see-saw, than swings & roundabouts, with a big fat Chinese bloke sitting on one end.
Last edited by wooster1; 1 Week Ago at 16:31.
wiz569 (1 Week Ago)